There is no substitute to experience. Before being admitted to Bar of Alberta, our key player in the practice of Immigration Law, Bhupinder Singh Dhaliwal, has helped individuals, families and businesses accomplish their immigration goals since 2007. Whether it is an application for Permanent Residency under the new Express Entry Program, for Canadian citizenship, Family or Spousal sponsorship, Study permit, Alberta Immigration Nominee Program or as an employer you want to bring foreign workers to Canada or you are planning invite your relatives or friends on visitor visa to Canada, GSD Law Group has an extensive experience to navigate you through the exceedingly complex procedures of immigration law.
GSD Immigration Law Services:
- Work Permit
- Student Visa
- Permanent Residence
- Visitor Visa
Here are some questions you should definitely consider when it come to immigration matters.
- Are you considering immigrating to Canada for education or work?
- Do you want to sponsor a family member to Canada?
- Are you planning to invite your friends or relatives to Canada on a visitor’s visa?
- Are you a refugee in Canada seeking to regularize your stay?
- Do you know the path to Citizenship as a legal resident in Canada?
- Do you have a criminal record while legally resident in Canada and are considering becoming a permanent resident or Citizen?
- Do you want to maintain your permanent resident status?
- Have you been refused a visa to enter Canada for various reasons and are considering appealing that decision?
- As an employer, do you want to bring foreign workers to Canada?
- Have you been detained or has a removal order been given requiring your removal from Canada?
If you answered yes to anyone of these questions, it is high time to speak to our fantastic team at GSD Law Group.
Since 2007 and before being called to the Alberta Bar, our key player in matters of immigration, Bhupinder Singh Dhaliwal, helped various individuals, families and businesses, accomplish their immigration goals. There is no substitute for experience!
Whether it is an application for Permanent Residency under the new Express Entry Program, Canadian citizenship, Family or Spousal sponsorship, Study permit, Alberta Immigration Nominee Program, seeking to bring foreign workers to Canada as an employer, planning to invite your relatives or friends on visitor visas to Canada, GSD Law Group has extensive experience to help you navigate the exceedingly complex procedures of immigration law.
Reasons Why You Should Speak to Us
Canadian laws on immigration are quite complex. They also change from time to time.
The consequence of not speaking to us could be costly. It could cost you time due to errors and omissions. It could lead to higher costs than originally envisaged. More importantly, some mistakes arising from your actions in immigration matters cannot be reversed!
If the matter requires representation at the Federal Courts, an immigration lawyer is best placed to represent you in court, not an immigration Consultant.
Keep in mind that lawyers in Canada, including immigration lawyers need licences to practice and the practice of law is regulated. Therefore, in choosing an Immigration lawyer, particularly one from GSD Law Group, you are guaranteed that your case will meet the highest professional and ethical standards expected in law.
Here is a synopsis of just some of the reasons you should speak to us at GSD Law Group:
Speak to a member of the team NOW!
Disclaimer: Any advice or views on this website is meant for guidance and not to offer legal advice or create any lawyer-client relationship.