It is our duty to ensure that your rights are vigorously protected throughout the trial.
At GSD Law Group, we will ensure that:
- Any evidence the Prosecutor puts across is properly questioned, challenged or scrutinized.
- Every possible angle, interpretation or extenuating circumstance is thoroughly analyzed to ensure you get the best defence possible!
- In the event sentencing is required, under Canadian law, there are various mitigating circumstances the courts are duty bound to consider. We will ensure that you put your best foot forward.
- Regardless of the stage the criminal trial has reached in court, before sentence is passed and even after sentencing, your may still have legal options available which you may want to exercise.
- Even when your case seems hopeless because the Prosecution may have proven the necessary ingredients of the offence you are charged with beyond reasonable doubt, you may still have a proper defence in law.
For instance, in cases involving search and seizure of goods under Canadian law, there are legal processes governing how such searches could be carried out by officials duly authorized by law.
If the search processes are carried out unlawfully, the evidence procured by the search could be excluded. In that event, the charge then becomes unsustainable, leading to the accused person being discharged.
If you are on this page because of a criminal charge, find out what your legal options are and what GSD Law Group can do to help you put up a good defence. We will strive to achieve optimum results for you.